CUPERTINO, Calif. – June 12, 2008 – Symantec Corp. (Nasdaq: SYMC)
- At the newly launched www.NortonToday.com site, we’re looking for videos (maximum two minute length) that show someone or something getting anointed as “Nortonized.”
- Norton Internet Security and Norton AntiVirus have been engineered for speed and performance. Like our products, something that’s been “Nortonized” goes faster. It feels less bogged down. In short, it performs better than its competitors.
- How you visually represent the concept is up to you, just anoint your superior performer with the signature “Nortonized” N to show how they, like Norton products, win the battle with top speed and high performance.
- Winners will be selected based on scores for creative expression (25%), adherence to the “Nortonized” theme (50%), and production quality (25%).
- The Grand Prize winner gets a shiny new “Nortonized” Vespa.
Sample Nortonized Videos:
- A Nortonized Bat: http://nortontoday.symantec.com/media/videos/nortonized_video_bat.php
- The Cubist: http://nortontoday.symantec.com/media/videos/nortonized_video_cubist.php
- Nortonized Performance: http://nortontoday.symantec.com/media/videos/nortonized_video_shower.php
- The Contest Starter Kit: http://nortontoday.symantec.com/pdf/N-kit.pdf
- The Instructional Video: http://nortontoday.symantec.com/media/videos/nortonized_video_instructional.php
- The Submission Page: http://nortontoday.symantec.com/forms/video.php
- Sample Video Submissions: http://nortontoday.symantec.com/media/videos/contest.php
- Video Submission Requirements: http://nortontoday.symantec.com/media/videos/contest_requirements.php
- Official Contest Rules: http://nortontoday.symantec.com/media/videos/contest_rules.php
Symantec is a global leader in infrastructure software, enabling businesses and consumers to have confidence in a connected world. The company helps customers protect their infrastructure, information and interactions by delivering software and services that address risks to security, availability, compliance and performance. Headquartered in Cupertino, Calif., Symantec has operations in more than 40 countries. More information is available at www.symantec.com.
Note to Editors: If you would like additional information on Symantec Corporation and its products, please visit the Symantec News Room at http://www.symantec.com/news. All prices noted are in U.S. dollars and are valid only in the United States.
Symantec and the Symantec Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Symantec Corporation or its affiliates in the U.S. and other countries. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
+1 (424) 750 7576
+1 (323) 988 4667
TECHNORATI TAGS: Norton Internet Security, Antivirus, Symantec, Norton 360, Nortonized, Internet Security, performance, Vespa, Norton Today, cybersecurity, information security