Archiving software allows businesses to automate movement and retention of unstructured information to improve performance, scale, and manageability of applications. With archive software, organizations can also, optimize storage while reducing risk and costs associated with providing transparent end-user access.
- Use archive software to implement one common storage model for all archived items, including unstructured data, with a comprehensive and flexible framework for archiving and e-discovery
- Provide your knowledge workers with intuitive search of the significant amount of corporate information not stored in enterprise content management software
- Use archiving software to shorten time for incremental backups as unstructured data is offloaded from frontline servers and centralized
- Migrate users off personal storage files and reduce the size of Lotus Notes with fast access to archived unstructured data
- Enable end users to easily access their own archives