Symantec PGP Universal Gateway Email 3.2 MP5 is Now Available
|Article:AL1276|||||Created: 2012-04-13|||||Updated: 2012-04-13|||||Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/AL1276|
On April 2, 2012, Symantec Corporation released Symantec PGP Universal Gateway Email 3.2 Maintenance Pack 5 (MP5).
- Resolved the issue where custom PGP BootGuard text did not get applied. Note that when customizing the PGP BootGuard screen, enter a maximum of 79 characters (if using UTF-8 characters). Exceeding this number of characters results in a truncated line of text in the PGP BootGuard screen. 
- Resolved an issue so that advanced searches in Consumers > Devices now returns the correct results and no longer displays an error. 
- Resolved an issue where enrolled users with SKM keys were changed to GKM users. 
- Resolved an issue so that upgrades from PGP Universal Server 3.2.0 MP3 now succeeds as expected. 
- Resolved the SSL CBC security vulnerability attack to limit the SSL ciphers in httpd and slapd (reference issue CVE-2011-3389). 
- Updated CentOS to resolve operating system vulnerabilities identified in PGP Universal Server 3.2 MP3. 
You can download this version from Symantec File Connect.
Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/AL1276