Symantec PGP Desktop 10.2.1 is Now Available
|Article:AL1285|||||Created: 2012-05-03|||||Updated: 2013-08-16|||||Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/AL1285|
On May 4, 2012, Symantec Corporation released Symantec PGP Desktop 10.2.1.
The following list details some of the changes included in PGP Desktop 10.2.1.
- General improvements have been made to the localized (French, German, Japanese, Spanish) text in the PGP Desktop (Windows and Mac OS X) user interface.
- Resolved the issue where Microsoft Office 2010 (Word and Excel) files larger than 1MB took longer to open when PGP Tray is running than when it was not on Windows systems. 
- PGP Desktop for Windows now supports using anonymized key IDs for file encryption and decryption. [22610/2489241]
- Improved Whole Disk Recovery Token support for external devices that are encrypted with PGP WDE on Windows systems. 
- Resolved the issue with PGP Desktop for Windows where an admin password was not accepted at PGP BootGuard if the system was marked as stolen using PGP Remote Disable & Destroy. 
For more information about this release, please refer to the Release Notes for each product.
PGP Desktop for Windows Release Notes.
PGP Desktop for Mac OS X Release Notes.
PGP Desktop for Linux Release Notes.
You can download this version from Symantec File Connect.
Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/AL1285