Symantec PGP Whole Disk Encryption 10.2.1 is Now Available
|Article:AL1286|||||Created: 2012-05-03|||||Updated: 2012-05-04|||||Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/AL1286|
On May 4, 2012, Symantec Corporation released Symantec PGP Whole Disk Encryption 10.2.1.
The following list details some of the changes included in PGP Whole Disk Encryption 10.2.1.
· Resolved the issue where a user could change another user’s passphrase on an encrypted disk using PGP PGP Whole Disk Encryption for Mac OS. [29025/2473981]
· Improved Whole Disk Recovery Token support for external devices that are encrypted with PGP WDE on Windows systems. 
· Added support for the new version of the Aladdin eToken PRO Java 72K token on Windows systems. 
· Resolved the issue so that a PGP Desktop for Mac OS X client bound to an Active Directory domain now uses the login name (rather than the display name) to log in at PGP BootGuard. 
· Resolved an issue with PGP Desktop Whole Disk Encryption that would cause slow encryption on Dell E6420 systems with an i5 processor and AES-NI support. 
For more information about this release, please refer to the Release Notes for each product.
PGP Desktop for Windows Release Notes.
PGP Desktop for Mac OS X Release Notes.
PGP Desktop for Linux Release Notes.
You can download this version from Symantec File Connect.
Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/AL1286