On May 4, 2012, Symantec Corporation released Symantec PGP Universal Server 3.2.1.
The following list details some of the changes included in PGP Universal Server 3.2.1.
· Performance improvements for enrollment, consumer policy synchronization, and WDE events. 
· Administrators from managed domains no longer need to be enrolled as internal users to receive Daily Status Emails. [30076/2475033]
· Resolved the “schema did not match” error that was displayed after updating from PGP Universal Server 3.1.2 to 3.2. The migration error "The default canonical schema did not match the PGP Universal schema." no longer appears. 
· Resolved an issue where no error message appeared if you try to enable PGP Remote Disable & Destroy with Intel Anti-Theft Technology without the necessary license and activation files. 
· PGP Universal Web Messenger users get an error at login if their messages have duplicate mail parts for the same message. Contact Symantec Technical Support for help. [27508/2472463]
For more information about this release, please refer to the Release Notes.
You can download this version from Symantec File Connect.