Symantec Endpoint Encryption 8.2.1 is Now Available
|Article:AL1288|||||Created: 2012-05-03|||||Updated: 2012-07-13|||||Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/AL1288|
On May 4, 2012, Symantec Corporation released Symantec Endpoint Encryption 8.2.1.
The following list details some of the changes included in Symantec Endpoint Encryption 8.2.1. This includes Symantec Endpoint Encryption Removable Storage, Symantec Endpoint Encryption Full Disk, Symantec Endpoint Encryption Full Disk for Mac OS X, and Symantec Endpoint Encryption Autologon Utility.
· Resolved an issue which caused “the inserted token could not be recognized” error during preboot on a machine running SEE FD 8.0.1 SP3. 
· Added support for HP 8540p EliteBook computers. 
· Resolved an issue for Dell models GX240, GX280, GX620 and GX755 where the systems don’t move past the “Please wait” prompt when booting in Safe Mode with the new Recovery ISO (Recover-8.2.0b) 
· Resolved the incompatibility issues between SEE Removable Storage and Microsoft Application Virtualization (App-V). [23517/2646323]
· Resolved the issue where the process use to fail when a user tried to encrypt a file when prompted while dragging from a network share to the SSERS Access Util. 
For more information about this release, please refer to the Release Notes for each product.
Symantec Endpoint Encryption Removable Storage Release Notes
Symantec Endpoint Encryption Full Disk for Mac OS X Release Notes
Symantec Endpoint Encryption Full Disk Release Notes
Symantec Endpoint Encryption Autologon Utility Release Notes
You can download this version from Symantec File Connect
Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/AL1288