On July 24, 2012, Symantec Corporation released Symantec PGP Whole Disk Encryption 10.2.1 MP2.
The following list details some of the changes included in version 10.2.1 MP2.
· Resolved the issue with PGP WDE so that users can no longer pause encryption or decryption when this option is disabled by PGP Universal Server policy. 
· Resolved the issue so that PGP BootGuard successfully upgrades from version 9.12 to 10.2 MP5 on Windows systems. 
· Resolved the incompatibility with PGP WDE for Windows and encrypting USB flash memory drives if the USB drivers were not previously installed on the system. 
· Resolved the issue with PGP WDE failing to boot after encrypting Hewlett-Packard Compaq 510 systems with two partitions. 
· Resolved the issue so that the PGP BootGuard splash and login screens defined by on the PGP Universal Server are now correctly displayed. 
· Resolved the issue with PGP Whole Disk Encryption where changing the password on Windows 7 systems using other than the Ctrl+Alt+Delete process didn’t synchronize with PGP BootGuard. 
For more information about this release, please refer to the Release Notes for each product.