On July 24, 2012, Symantec Corporation released Symantec PGP Universal Server 3.2.1 MP2.
The following list details some of the changes included in version 3.2.1 MP2.
· Resolved the issue so that a large number of emails in the mail queue no longer cause the mail proxy to fail with an out of memory SQL error on the PGP Universal Server. 
· Resolved the issue so that invisible silent enrollment no longer fails if the user and system are in a different Active Directory Forest. 
· Resolved the issue that changed the “&” sign in LDAP to “&”. 
· Resolved the issue that listed the administrator in the logs for all instances when a WDRT is used, and not the actual user who requested it. 
· You can now sort alphabetically by OS or client tabs in WDE computers, as well as by string fields. [2586025, 2604713
For more information about this release, please refer to the Release Notes.
You can download this version from Symantec File Connect.