Symantec Endpoint Encryption 8.2.1 MP6 is Now Available
|Article:AL1444|||||Created: 2013-04-15|||||Updated: 2013-04-16|||||Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/AL1444|
On April 15, 2013, Symantec Corporation released Symantec Endpoint Encryption 8.2.1 MP6.
The following list details some of the changes included in version 8.2.1 MP6. This includes Symantec Endpoint Encryption Removable Storage and Symantec Endpoint Encryption Full Disk.
Symantec Endpoint Encryption Full Disk
- Resolved an issue on HP EliteBook 8440p Notebooks with SEE Full Disk installed so that no error message appears for non-token users. 
- Users can now access and authenticate to encrypted drives with the SEE Full Disk Access Utility using the command line. 
- Resolved an incompatibility with the storage controller using the IDE mode on the HP EliteBook 2170p systems. 
Symantec Endpoint Encryption Removable Storage
- Resolved an issue so that the SEE Removable Storage Access Utility no longer gets deleted from the USB drive when the drive is connected to a system running SEE Removable Storage with the “Do not encrypt files” policy enabled for new files. 
- Users no longer receive a blue screen error when they try to view the properties of an inserted SanDisk flash drive. 
- Resolved an issue so that users can access the files copied onto a USB device when that device is re-inserted into a computer on which the Trend Micro antivirus software and SEE Removable Storage (with the Default Session Password policy enabled) are both installed. 
For more information about this release, please refer to the Release Notes for each product.
Symantec Endpoint Encryption Removable Storage Release Notes
Symantec Endpoint Encryption Full Disk Release Notes
You can download this version from Symantec File Connect
Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/AL1444