Symantec Workspace Corporate 6.2 MP2 HF4 Release Notes
|Article:DOC3987|||||Created: 2011-04-21|||||Updated: 2011-04-21|||||Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/DOC3987|
Build number 188.8.131.527
This hotfix can be applied to the 6.2 MP2 release of Symantec Workspace Corporate. It is for customers who run Sagem devices on Windows 7 32-bit computers.
- This hotfix requires Sagem Morphotrak USB Driver 184.108.40.206.
- This hotfix adds Sagem Morphotrak Support for SWC logon on Windows 7 32-bit computers.
- This hotfix does not enable biometric enrollment on Windows 7 32-bit computers.
- Windows 7 64-bit support is not available.
- Sometimes a successful biometric logon results in a second logon request. This is a known issue and is under investigation.
Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/DOC3987