Symantec Enterprise Vault Data Classification Services - Implementation Guide for Enterprise Vault 10.0.1 and later/Data Loss Prevention 11.5
|Article:DOC5473|||||Created: 2012-03-27|||||Updated: 2013-01-24|||||Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/DOC5473|
Data Classification Services uses various components of Symantec Enterprise Vault and Symantec Data Loss Prevention and to analyze Microsoft Exchange email content and help to determine the archiving and retention strategy for all messages.
This Implementation Guide describes the version of Data Classification Services that comprises components of the following products:
- Enterprise Vault 10.0.1 and later
- Data Loss Prevention 11.5
The guide provides instructions on how to do the following:
- Download, install, and configure the various components.
- Create classification policies to evaluate the content and metadata of each Exchange message.
- Choose between a host of ready-made classification policies and policy templates.
- Migrate from Automatic Classification Engine (ACE) to Data Classification Services, if you previously used ACE with Enterprise Vault 9.0 or earlier
Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/DOC5473