How to view your PCT license information
|Article:HOWTO2016|||||Created: 2006-01-27|||||Updated: 2006-07-19|||||Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/HOWTO2016|
How can I view my PCT license information?
Although there is no way to see this information for the PC Transplant programs, you can use the licensing utility to see this information. Follow these steps:
- Make a copy of PCTWiz.exe.
- Rename the copy so the file extension is .LIC.
- In either the Deployment Server directory or the PCT directory, find and run License.exe.
- On the first page of the program, click the Browse button (button with folder icon).
- Browse to and select the copy of PCTWiz with the .LIC extension.
- Click the Next button.
- The license information is displayed in the Activation Key Information box.
- Click the Cancel button to exit.
Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/HOWTO2016