How to add report columns to an asset report
|Article:HOWTO31237|||||Created: 2010-08-27|||||Updated: 2012-05-01|||||Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/HOWTO31237|
Adding additional fields to an asset inventory report is accomplished by the following steps:
1. Navigate to Control Panel
2. Expand the Reporting node
3. Expand the Asset Inventory node
4. Click on Hosts
5. Report results will appear on the right hand side.
6. Narrow results by platform or version by clicking on a platform name (i.e - Windows) or Version name (Vista)
7. A new roster of hosts by IPs/ hostnames will appear within a tab entitled Data. Click on the Customize tab to the right of it.
8. In the new page, field names will be listed within a box listing to the left. Select the names of fields that you would like to include in the report by highlighting them and clicking the >> image in order to port it over to the list field names that are listed to the right.
Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/HOWTO31237