How to Submit a Suggestion or Idea for Symantec Products.
|Article:HOWTO38237|||||Created: 2010-12-28|||||Updated: 2014-07-18|||||Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/HOWTO38237|
Help us to improve Symantec products by providing us with your suggestions and ideas. Once your idea has been submitted, it will be visible to the entire community where members can vote on it. The most popular ideas move to the top where they are reviewed by Symantec product managers.
- Go to the following link http://www.symantec.com/connect/
- Click on Login or Register to participate.
- Click on Create Content and then on Idea.
- Enter a Title and provide details of the enhancement in the Body.
- Click on the drop down Select a Community (required) to select the community for your product.
Archiving and eDiscovery
Enterprise Vault and Clearwell eDiscovery
Backup and Recovery
Backup Exec and NetBackup
Storage and Clustering
Storage Foundation and CommandCentral
Endpoint Protection, Data Loss Prevention, Messaging & Web Security
- Click Save
Symantec values the ideas and recommendations on how to improve our software. This portal provides a forum for suggestions that will be evaluated for inclusion in current as well as future versions of the product(s).
User submissions are awarded points based on value of the idea. These point can be used for prizes. Click HERE to see what is available.
Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/HOWTO38237