How to configure the connection to a Risk Automation Suite Aggregation Portal
|Article:HOWTO48928|||||Created: 2011-04-07|||||Updated: 2011-09-27|||||Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/HOWTO48928|
This document will tell you how to configure your Risk Automation Suite Portal to send it's results up to a RAS aggregation portal.
Before you start make sure you have the following information:
- The hostname or IP address of the Aggregation Portal
- The username and password of an account on the aggregation portal with registration permissions
- The database server's hostname or IP address and instance name
- The RAS database name
- The username and password of an account with read access to the RAS database
To configure the connection to the aggregation portal:
- On the Risk Automation Suite portal server open a command prompt and navigate to: "C:\<install path>\SFAggregation"
- Run "SFAgrgregation.exe -s" to start the interactive setup
- Answer the questions with the information you gathered above.
Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/HOWTO48928