How do I remove a Group Key from a Group?
|Article:HOWTO61278|||||Created: 2011-12-13|||||Updated: 2011-12-13|||||Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/HOWTO61278|
Removing a Group Key from a Group
To remove a group key from a group in the PGP Universal Server
- Go to the Consumers > Groups page. The Keys column shows a keypair icon for those groups that already have a group key assigned.
- Click on the name of the group from which you want to delete the group key.
- In the Keys row, click View.
- In the Key ID column, click on the key ID of the group key you want to delete.
- Click Delete.
- When the confirmation dialog appears, click OK.
- To confirm that the group key was deleted from the group, go to the Consumers > Groups page. The Keys column will no longer show a keypair icon for the group from which you deleted the group key.
Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/HOWTO61278