How to disable Tamper Protection in Symantec Endpoint Protection 12.1 Small Business Edition
|Article:HOWTO77121|||||Created: 2012-06-08|||||Updated: 2012-06-08|||||Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/HOWTO77121|
To disable Tamper Protection for a group of clients:
- In the SEPM, go to Computers and select the Policies tab.
- Select Edit Settings under Tamper Protection and Submissions:
- Uncheck the box that says, "Protect Symantec security software from being tampered with or shut down."
To disable Tamper Protection for an individual client:
- Open the client interface and go to Change Settings on the left.
- Click "Configure Settings" next to Client Management.
- Select the "Tamper Protection" tab and uncheck the box that says, "Protect Symantec security software from being tampered with or shut down."
Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/HOWTO77121