How to change the backup location for cases within Clearwell
|Article:HOWTO77200|||||Created: 2012-06-24|||||Updated: 2012-07-21|||||Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/HOWTO77200|
The following describes how to change the backup location for cases within Clearwell, it is worth noting that this location is for all cases and you cannot specify separate locations for individual cases.
1) log in as a superuser and from the default home page go to "Support Features"
2) under "Property Browser" choose "Select the case (or System) and choose "System"
4) under "name of property to change" type esa.case.backupDir
5) under "New value" type the new location for the backups
6) Tick the "Confirm change. are you sure ?"
7) Click Submit
The output should then detail what the old and new value.
Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/HOWTO77200