How to disable the footer in PDF file created by Clearwell
|Article:HOWTO77317|||||Created: 2012-07-23|||||Updated: 2012-10-16|||||Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/HOWTO77317|
There is a footer such as 'Proprietary and confidential - Do Not Copy' on PDFs created by Clearwell. The following steps detail how this can be disabled.
1. Log on to the Clearwell appliance
2. Go to System Tab -> Additional Items -> Support
3. Under step1: Choose a support feature, select ‘Property Browser’
4. Under "Name of property to change", enter ‘
5. Under "New value (leave blank to remove)", enter ‘n’
6. Check mark "Confirm change. Are you sure?*"
7. Click on Submit
You will need to repeat the steps above for the second property, esa.export.pdf.pdfstamper.footer, but leave the “New Value” blank
8. Restart services after the properties are set by running options 3, then 4 in the Clearwell Utility.
Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/HOWTO77317