How to change a Clearwell property
|Article:HOWTO77622|||||Created: 2012-08-17|||||Updated: 2012-08-24|||||Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/HOWTO77622|
The following instructions will allow you to open up the Property Browser on your Clearwell appliance and modify properties as directed:
1. Log in to the Clearwell appliance with an account that has System Manager permissions
2. Under the System (or Home) tab on the left-hand side of the screen, expand the Additional Items section. The expansion should make your screen look similar to the image below:
3. Click on Support or Support Features, as indicated in the image above.
4. Select 'Property Browser' from the drop-down menu where it reads, "Step 1: Choose a support feature." It should be similar to the image below:
5. Please leave the section 'Step 2 (optional): Choose an Appliance' as is. No change is necessary at this step.
6. Select the case being affected by the property change, or leave it on 'System' to affect the entire appliance.
7. Type in the property name on the line, "Name of property to change."
8. Enter in the value you wish to assign to the property on the line, "New value (leave blank to remove)."
9. Enter a checkmark on the line, "Confirm change. Are you sure?"
10. Click Submit to apply your change to the property desired. The output will appear on the screen below the Submit button.
Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/HOWTO77622