How to change Clearwell's default export location.
|Article:HOWTO77624|||||Created: 2012-08-17|||||Updated: 2014-03-17|||||Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/HOWTO77624|
The default location for all exports is to the D: drive of the appliance. For convenience or perhaps space limitations, it might be necessary to change the location to a different drive on the appliance or a mounted UNC path, or a UNC path itself. Please use the following instructions to execute this change using the Clearwell User Interface (UI).
- Within the Clearwell UI, go to System -> Support Features
- Under “Choose a support feature”, select Property Browser
- Under “Name of property to change”, enter this property: esa.export.joboutput.external (this is a System property for all cases)
- Under “New value (leave blank to remove)”, enter the desired location
- Select this “Confirm change. Are you sure?*”
- Click Submit.
To test the new location, run a test export and select “Access only from appliance”.
Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/HOWTO77624