How do I change Clearwells default export location.
|Article:HOWTO77624|||||Created: 2012-08-17|||||Updated: 2013-02-13|||||Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/HOWTO77624|
Introduction Presently, the default location for all exports is to the D: drive of the appliance. If, however, for convenience or perhaps space limitations, it becomes necessary to change the location to a different drive on the appliance or a mounted UNC path, or a UNC path itself. Please use the following instructions to execute this change using the appliance UI.
- Within the Clearwell UI, go to System Tab -> Additional tasks -> Support Features
- Under “Choose a support feature”, select Property Browser
- Under “Name of property to change”, enter this property: esa.export.joboutput.external
- Under “New value (leave blank to remove)”, enter your desired location
- Select this “Confirm change. Are you sure?*”
- Click Submit.
To test the new location, you will need to run a test export. Before submitting export job, select “Access only from appliance”.
Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/HOWTO77624