How to increase the number of document locations in a Print > Document log (CSV) for Clearwell
|Article:HOWTO77750|||||Created: 2012-08-21|||||Updated: 2012-10-19|||||Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/HOWTO77750|
By default the “Document log (CSV)” Print function output includes 2 document sources (locators). It may be desirable to print more document sources, say for locating duplicates, by including additional document sources.
There is no real upper limit to this value, however the larger the value, the more columns will be written to file, and this will increase the time to complete the print job.
1. Log on to the Clearwell appliance
2. Go to System Tab -> Additional Items -> Support
3. Under step1: Choose a support feature, select ‘Property Browser’
4. Under "Name of property to change", enter ‘esa.jcsvexport.csvdisplay.field.locators.count '
5. Under "New value (leave blank to remove)", enter ‘the desired value’
6. Check mark "Confirm change. Are you sure?*"
7. Click on Submit
You will need to repeat the steps above for the second property, esa.export.pdf.pdfstamper.footer, but leave the “New Value” blank
8. Restart services after the properties are set by running options 3, then 4 in the Clearwell Utility.
Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/HOWTO77750