How to turn off the find similar feature
|Article:HOWTO77755|||||Created: 2012-08-21|||||Updated: 2014-05-29|||||Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/HOWTO77755|
The find similar feature is used to enable the grouping of similar emails/attachments.
Go to System Tab -> Additional Tasks -> Support
- Under "Step 1: Choose a support feature", select Property Browser
- Step 2 (optional): Choose an Appliance, do not change
- Select the case (or system)*, select ‘Case’
- From the case dropdown -- select the case
- Under "Name of property to change", enter esa.enable.find.similar
- Under "New value (leave blank to remove)", enter false
- Check this option, "Confirm change. Are you sure?*"
- Click on Submit (It will provide a confirmation of the change.)
A service restart is required for this to be activated.
Note: This feature was not available for cases indexed in pre-v60 versions.
Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/HOWTO77755