How to change the Default Redaction Color
|Article:HOWTO77756|||||Created: 2012-08-21|||||Updated: 2012-10-19|||||Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/HOWTO77756|
Introduction Steps on how to change the default redaction color
- login to the Clearwell UI as a System Administrator
- navigate to Home > Support Features
- under support features choose "Propery Browser"
- paste in (excluding quotes) "esa.export.draftPDF.redaction.color" into "Name of propery to change"
- paste in (excluding quotes) "0|0|0" (the default is "255|0|0" into "New value"
- Tick "Confirm change. Are you sure?*"
- and click Submit
Note #1 : No service restart is needed.
Note #2: The value 0|0|0 relates too R | G | B, Red = 0, Blue = 0, Green=0 therefore the default redaction color will be white.
Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/HOWTO77756