How to upload Clearwell version 6.x logs to support
|Article:HOWTO77764|||||Created: 2012-08-24|||||Updated: 2014-11-19|||||Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/HOWTO77764|
Below are the steps to upload the Clearwell logs to support
- Go To Case Management
- Go To Home Tab (for v5.5 and below, its 'System' tab)
- Expand System (for v5.5 and below, its 'Additional Items')
- Click on Logs link.
From the Logs Screen
- Leave Appliance as default or if in cluster, select the one needing log review
- Enter File Name
- Date could be for "Today" or starting from day the issue was encountered
- Send To Clearwell via HTTPS (preferably)
- Hit Submit. The status of the job will show in your pickup window or job listing status.
If the Clearwell server does not have access to the Internet, or ftp access, please upload logs via our FTP server. The procedure below indicates the required process in order to do so:
- Navigate to Home > Logs.
- Use your support ticket number as the name of the logs.
- Select "Generate ZIP file to send manually" from the "How to Send" dropdown.
- The pickup window will spin, and once the logs have been gathered, it will stop. Navigate to the pickup window, click the yellow button under status, look for a location similar to this...
Send the file via FTP to the following site, using the following credentials:
Alternatively an upload location website can be used:
Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/HOWTO77764