How to check the IGC CSF writer settings
|Article:HOWTO77766|||||Created: 2012-08-24|||||Updated: 2012-11-18|||||Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/HOWTO77766|
To verify if IGC is configured properly, the following needs to be done :
Firstly log on to the appliance as the account used to run the IGC services, then go to 'Control Panel' -> 'Printers'
- 'CSF Writer' should be 'set as the 'Default printer'
- Open 'CSF Writer' -> Properties -> General->Printing Preferences -> Start Application
- Ensure 'Enable Start Application' is checked,
- The 'Application' should point to the executable D:\IGC\IGC-Writer\Net-ItNow.exe
- The option 'Start after printing' is selected
- The option 'Pass Parameters' is checked
- 6 parameters are configured
- Document Name
- Group File Name
- Number of Pages
Follow steps 3-7 for “CSF Writer” -> Properties -> Advanced -> “Printing Defaults”
Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/HOWTO77766