How to delete incorrectly imported "OS File" from OS Files list
|Article:HOWTO79469|||||Created: 2012-09-06|||||Updated: 2012-09-06|||||Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/HOWTO79469|
Open Symantec Management Platform
1. Under top-right corner "search" option, write full name of incorrect OS File.
2. Once the appropriate OS file is found (with CD icon), select it.
3. It should open "Resource Manager" for the OS file.
4. Please verify the details as "Product Name: Deployment", Name, Creation Date for the OS file.
5. If all details are correct, select "Delete" button from left pane. and click ok for the prompt.
To remove OS file package from physical location, please follow the steps below:
Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/HOWTO79469