How To Personalize The esa.uploader.customerID The Default Is CustomerID
|Article:HOWTO83755|||||Created: 2013-02-12|||||Updated: 2014-12-31|||||Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/HOWTO83755|
By default the
This ESA setting comes into play when sending logs to support. In order for support to not get this log confused with another account a good rule of thumb is to include the account name or abbreviation of the account name.
1. Navigate to System > Support Features
2. Choose Property Browser from the pull down
3. Fill out Name of property with
4. Fill out New value with the appropriate account name (please: no spaces and no special characters i.e.
5. Check the Confirm change box
6. Click the Submit button
Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/HOWTO83755