How to personalize the esa.uploader.customerID The default is CustomerID
|Article:HOWTO83755|||||Created: 2013-02-12|||||Updated: 2013-11-07|||||Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/HOWTO83755|
By default the
This esa setting comes into play when sending logs to support. In order for support to not get this log confused with another account a good rule of thumb is to include the account name or abbreviation of the account name.
1. Navigate to system > Support Feature
2. Choose Property Browser From the pull down
3. Fill out Name of property with
4. Fill out New value with the appropriate account name (please: no spaces and no special characters i.e.
5. Check the Confirm change box
6. Click the Submit button
Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/HOWTO83755