How do I send my Workflow project to Symantec Technical Support?
|Article:HOWTO8715|||||Created: 2008-03-18|||||Updated: 2011-05-11|||||Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/HOWTO8715|
Symantec Technical Support has requested a Workflow project to be sent in for review. How do I send this project to Symantec Technical Support?
Use the method below method to collect your project to send to technical support. These steps will capture all of the information needed to debug an individual component within the project:
- Open the project using designer.
- Using the project toolbar, select the project: <project_name> properties (myproject, in this example).
- Choose the Package Project button from the menu bar.
- Deselect the option Package as template.
- Your package will be saved as <project_name>.package, in the default directory of C:\Program Files\Altiris\Workflow Designer\WorkflowProjects\<project_name>\. Use Zip to compress this and then send the .zip file to support for analysis.
Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/HOWTO8715