Supported versions of Microsoft SQL server for use with Reporting Server
|Article:TECH102070|||||Created: 2006-01-19|||||Updated: 2008-01-28|||||Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH102070|
You want to install Reporting Server for Symantec AntiVirus 10.1 and need to know what versions of Microsoft SQL server you can use.
The following databases are supported with Reporting Server:
- Microsoft SQL 2000 Standard Edition with Service Pack 4
- Microsoft SQL 2000 Enterprise Edition with Service Pack 4
- MSDE 2000 with Service Pack 4
This version is included on the Symantec AntiVirus 10.1 and the Symantec Client Security 3.1 installation CDs.
- Microsoft SQL 2005 Standard Edition (32-bit only)
- Microsoft SQL 2005 Enterprise Edition (32-bit only)
Note: Microsoft SQL 2005 Express Edition is not supported for use with Reporting Server.
Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH102070