Event ID 22: "Symantec AntiVirus Auto-Protect failed to load"
|Article:TECH102136|||||Created: 2007-01-22|||||Updated: 2009-01-08|||||Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH102136|
You find a warning in the Event Log that states that Auto-Protect did not load. Event ID 22: "Symantec AntiVirus Auto-Protect failed to load"
There are multiple causes for this error, but most commonly there could be a problem with the virus definitions failing to load. Uninstalling and reinstalling will often resolve the virus definition issue. If that is not the case, then please contact Symantec Technical Support for further assistance.
This document is available in the following languages:
- Brazilian-Portuguese: http://service1.symantec.com/support/INTER/ent-securityintl.nsf/br_docid/20070831090703935
- French: http://service1.symantec.com/support/INTER/ent-securityintl.nsf/fr_docid/20070831102731935
- German: http://service1.symantec.com/support/INTER/ent-securityintl.nsf/de_docid/20070831102921935
- Italian: http://service1.symantec.com/support/INTER/ent-securityintl.nsf/it_docid/20070831102956935
- Spanish: http://service1.symantec.com/support/INTER/ent-securityintl.nsf/es_docid/20070831103028935
Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH102136