Symantec endpoint Protection: Client Online Status Report does not show client names
|Article:TECH102228|||||Created: 2007-01-23|||||Updated: 2008-01-08|||||Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH102228|
How can I see client computer names when running a client online status report?
The client on-line status report shows you the number of computers in each group or subnet that are on-line or off-line, depending on the report choice.
To see the client computer names, follow the below steps:
- Click on the Monitors tab.
- Click on the Logs tab.
- Click on the Log type drop down menu.
- Select Computer Status.
- Click on Advanced Settings
- Select Additional Filters
- Click Apply
- In the bottom right locate "On-line status:" and select from the drop down the desired filter.
Note: Additionally you can use other filters as needed and also you can save this filter to be used in the future.
- Click on the View Log button to view the results and obtain the computer name(s) and IP address(es).
Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH102228