SEPM has large number of files in the \SEPM\Inetpub\content folder
|Article:TECH102891|||||Created: 2007-01-12|||||Updated: 2010-08-04|||||Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH102891|
You notice that Symantec Endpoint Protection Manager has a large number of files in \Program Files\Symantec\Symantec Endpoint Protection Manager\Inetpub\content folder and the Symantec Endpoint Protection Manager install volume is running out of disk space.
This problem is fixed in Symantec Endpoint Protection 11 Maintenance Release 2 (MR2). For information on obtaining the latest build of Symantec Endpoint Protection, read How to obtain an update or an upgrade for your Symantec corporate product.
"How to obtain an update or an upgrade for your Symantec corporate product." at:
This document is available in the following languages:
- Brazilian-Portuguese: http://service1.symantec.com/support/INTER/ent-securityintl.nsf/br_docid/20080227092527935
- French: http://service1.symantec.com/support/INTER/ent-securityintl.nsf/fr_docid/20080229135641935
- German: http://service1.symantec.com/support/INTER/ent-securityintl.nsf/de_docid/20080229135718935
- Italian: http://service1.symantec.com/support/INTER/ent-securityintl.nsf/it_docid/20080229135741935
- Spanish: http://service1.symantec.com/support/INTER/ent-securityintl.nsf/es_docid/20080227092629935
Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH102891