How to find the client status of Network Threat Protection (or another component) in the Symantec Endpoint Protection Manager.
|Article:TECH103045|||||Created: 2007-01-07|||||Updated: 2008-01-08|||||Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH103045|
You need to know what the status of the network threat protection is on a specific client.
To find what components are currently installed and active on a given client, please follow the steps outlined below.
1. After starting and logging into the Symantec Endpoint Protection Manager, click the Monitors tab.
2. At the top of the Monitors page, select the Logs tab.
3. Set the log type in the drop-down menu to Computer Status.
4. Set the use a saved filter in the drop-down menu to Default.
5. Set the Time Range in the drop down menu to Past 24 hours.
6. Click the View log button.
7. After the log populates with the clients, highlight a client and click the Details button.
8. Scroll down in the Detailed Computer Information window to view information associated with the selected client, including network threat protection status.
9. Export this information to a comma-delimited text file by clicking Export.
Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH103045