The subscription expiration date in Symantec AntiVirus for Macintosh 10 is incorrectly set to August 13, 2006
|Article:TECH103453|||||Created: 2007-01-29|||||Updated: 2007-01-17|||||Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH103453|
The subscription expiration date for Norton AntiVirus 10 is incorrect. No matter when it was installed, the date is 08/13/06.
Symantec created a tool to use when you have this problem with your subscription date. Use the AdjustSubscription tool to fix your subscription date.
To adjust the subscription start date to September 13, 2005
- Download the file from the Symantec FTP site ftp://ftp.symantec.com/public/english_us_canada/products/symantec_antivirus/macintosh/10.0/AdjustSubscription.zip
- Expand AdjustSubscription.zip.
- A folder called AdjustSubscription is created.
- Open the AdjustSubscription folder and double-click AdjustSubscription.command.
- When prompted for a password, enter it.
- The AdjustSubscription.command script will then update the Norton AntiVirus subscription if necessary.
Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH103453