How to delete Quarantined items from the Symantec Endpoint Protection Manager.
|Article:TECH106444|||||Created: 2008-01-03|||||Updated: 2009-01-14|||||Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH106444|
There are items in the Quarantine folder. I would like to delete those items using the Symantec Endpoint Protection Manager.
- Log into the Endpoint Protection Manager.
- Click on the Monitors tab on the left pane.
- Click on the Logs tab at the top of the right pane.
- Click on Risk in the Log type drop-down menu.
- Select a time range from the Time range drop-down menu. (The default is Past 24 hours.)
- Click Advanced Settings in the bottom left hand corner.
- Next to Action Taken: choose Quarantined
- Click on the View Log button. This gives you a list of the quarantined items.
- In the Risk Logs window, click on the risk(s) you would like to remove.
- Click on Delete from Quarantine in the Action drop-down menu.
- Click on Start.
- Highlight the item and confirm deletion.
This will delete the selected risks from the quarantine folder.
Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH106444