Error: "No Objects To Evaluate" when running an evaluation against a set of AIX UNIX computers
|Article:TECH114007|||||Created: 2008-01-18|||||Updated: 2013-01-02|||||Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH114007|
When you run an evaluation against a a set of AIX UNIX computers, you receive the error: "No Objects to evaluate."
Source Type selection error.
Follow these steps in Control Compliance Suite (CCS) Reporting & Analytics to resolve the issue:
- Copy the built-in CIS Benchmark Standard, then rename it.
- Right-click on the new standard then select Export.
- Browse to the exported file. Open it with Notepad.
- Search for "sourcetype" and copy/paste the label next to it without punctuation marks. It should say ALL AIX 5.1 MACHINES or AIX 5.1 MACHINES.
- In Notepad do a "Find and Replace all" with the following ALL AIX MACHINES, removing 5.1 after AIX.
- Save the file with a new name.
- In the CCS Reporting & Analytics, go to Standards. Perform a Standards Import Job. Browse to the new saved standard .xml file created in step 6.
- Run the new standard.
Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH114007