Exports in RMS Console do not expand into multiple rows.
|Article:TECH114611|||||Created: 2008-01-08|||||Updated: 2009-01-19|||||Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH114611|
Occurs when you export grid results in RMS Console to .CSV or .XLS file format.
- List fields are grouped together into one cell in export results.
- List fields do not expand into multiple rows.
Modify export settings in User Manager. Follow these steps:
- Launch RMS Console.
- On the icon bar at the top, click the User Manager icon.
- Double click the account that is used to perform the exports.
- NOTE: This may not be the account that is currently logged in.
- Click the Export Settings tab.
- Check the box "Expand list fields into extra rows."
- Restart RMS Console, then perform the export again.
This will expand any list fields into individual cells for .CSV and .XLS formats.
NOTE: Be careful when expanding group memberships into individual cells. You may run into a "insufficient disk space" limitation due to Jet database's 2 GB limit. In this case, scale the scope down to a workable dataset.
Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH114611