How to define data segregation in Control Compliance Suite (CCS) v.8.6 Reporting & Analytics
|Article:TECH115844|||||Created: 2009-01-17|||||Updated: 2009-01-17|||||Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH115844|
Data segregation has not been defined in CCS v.8.6 Reporting & Analytics.
- Users who are not members of the administrators role can view dashboards but not the evaluation results associated with dashboards.
- Users who are not members of the administrators role can not view evaluation results.
- Users have been added to the "standards evaluator" role, however an error appears "No matching objects or insufficient permissions to view results" when trying to view evaluation results.
Follow these steps to define data segregation in CCS v.8.6 Reporting & Analytics:
1. Launch the Reporting & Analytics console.
2. Click Standards | Collections on the menu across the top.
3. Click Define Data Segregation in the column on the left.
5. Enter the name of the user or group to grant permission to.
6. Click the Add Collection button.
Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH115844