Restoring default IDS/IPS Policies when they have deleted them from the SCSP Console
|Article:TECH115849|||||Created: 2009-01-18|||||Updated: 2012-05-27|||||Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH115849|
How do I restore the default IDS/IPS policies when they have deleted them from the console?
1. Login to the SCSP console.
2. Navigate to Prevention View or Detection View as appropriate.
3. Click on the Symantec Workspace
4. Click on the 'Create default policies' button. It looks like a stacked window with a cross on it.
5. Choose which Policy pack you wish to create them from, and click 'create'.
6. The default policies are now restored.
Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH115849