How to delete a credentials database in RMS Console
|Article:TECH115915|||||Created: 2009-01-07|||||Updated: 2010-01-26|||||Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH115915|
Information in this solution applies to all versions of RMS Console and the Information Server.
WARNING: A credentials database cannot be recovered once deleted.
Follow these steps to delete a credentials database.
1. In RMS Console, click RMS Configuration in the left column.
2. On the right, click the Standard tab at the bottom.
3. Double click Credentials Manager.
4. Highlight the name of the credentials database to delete.
5. Click the Delete button on the far right under database operations.
Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH115915