How to perform a domain asset import job in Control Compliance Suite (CCS) v. 9.0 Reporting & Analytics
|Article:TECH116245|||||Created: 2009-01-22|||||Updated: 2009-01-18|||||Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH116245|
How to perform a domain asset import job in CCS v. 9.0 Reporting & Analytics
Follow these steps to perform the domain asset import job:
1. Launch the CCS Reporting & Analytics client console, then click Manage | Asset Systems on the menu across the top.
2. Expand Asset System | Asset Group Templates | Windows.
3. Select the available options under Windows, then click the Import Assets tab at the top.
4. After the Asset Import Job dialog box appears, type a name for the asset import job. Click Next.
5. Select the following options:
- Asset platform: Windows Platform
- Asset type: Windows Machine
- Data collector: Default
7. Select Asset System in the left pane.
8. On the left side select the Sites folder. On the right, select the site that contains the Data Processing Service (DPS) with the data collector role for CCS for Windows.
9. Click Add, then click on Next.
10. After the Add Reconciliation Rules dialog box appears, click Add Rule.
11. Expand reconciliation rules, then select pre-defined rules. On the right, click Add asset to the asset system. Click Add, then click Next.
12. After the Specify Asset Field Filters dialog box appears, click Next.
13. Click the Run Now check box, then click Next to open the Specify Notification Details dialog box.
14. Click Next, then click Finish to run the domain asset import job.
Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH116245