Removing a product from the BVIS or RMS console;
|Article:TECH116320|||||Created: 2009-01-09|||||Updated: 2013-02-26|||||Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH116320|
After installing the BVIS with the UNIX product you find it is not necessary to have the UNIX snapin.
A remote user only needs to see one product from the three that are installed. How do you change the remote console to only view the products that he needs?
- Login to the desktop that has the BVIS or remote console installed.
- Select RMS configuration
- Select action from the menu bar
- Select add/remove program
- Uncheck the box of the product or products that you would like to remove from the RMS console.
- Select OK
- You must close and reopen your console for the changes to go into effect.
Uninstalling/remove a product from the console;
Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH116320