Control Compliance Suite - ( CCS ) Federal Toolkit v9.0 Deviation Reports do not report any deviations.
|Article:TECH116540|||||Created: 2009-01-08|||||Updated: 2012-01-26|||||Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH116540|
No deviations appear in the deviation report even though changes have been made.
No apparent errors surface other than deviations not appearing in the deviations report.
Deviation Reports do not report any deviations that have been made.
No errors are obvious.
The logs must be enabled in debug mode and search through log for the following error;
debug Log file error "This does not appear to be a proper Deviation Profile Document"
1. Modify logging to debug mode.
- Please refer to the following article on how to enable the debug log mode;
Control Compliance Suite - ( CCS ) Federal Toolkit v9.0 How to enable debug Log mode to troubleshoot Deviation Reports.
2. Search for "deviation" in XccdfOval.log results;
This does not appear to be a proper Deviation Profile Document
3. Remove the scope from Deviation Rule Manager and rerun the task.
4. Search log again for "deviation" in XccdfOval.log results should reflect the following;
Applying Deviation Profile "pofile name" ccdfOval.log
5. The Deviation report should now report that deviations were found.
XccdfOval.log was found in
XccdfOval.log ->searched for deviation entries.
Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH116540