How to obtain the latest documentation and guides for Control Compliance Suite (all versions)
|Article:TECH116577|||||Created: 2009-01-18|||||Updated: 2015-01-09|||||Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH116577|
Information in this solution applies to all versions of of the following software:
- bv-Control, including all former Bindview software
- Control Compliance Suite (CCS), including all versions of Data Collection and Reporting & Analytics
Technical manuals and other "Getting Started Guides" for CCS are located inside the install set and online.
To locate the manuals for CCS v.8.X on the installation DVD browse to the directory \InstallSet\Docs\Getting Started Guides\*.PDF.
To locate the manuals for latest CCS versions on the installation DVD browse to the directory \Documentation\Manuals\*.PDF.
To download the manuals online:
- Go to http://www.symantec.com/business/support/all_products.jsp
- Click the respective CCS or Bindview software title in the list.
- Click the Documentation link on the far right.
- Click the link for the respective getting started guide or manual.
- Click OK or Save to download the file.
For additional assistance with obtaining the latest product documentation, please contact Symantec Support. See "How to engage Symantec Support for help with Control Compliance Suite" at
Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH116577