Obtaining an upgrade or update for Symantec AntiVirus Corporate Edition or Symantec Client Security
|Article:TECH116678|||||Created: 2005-01-22|||||Updated: 2010-01-23|||||Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH116678|
A knowledge base document shows that a new build (update) is available for the current version of Symantec AntiVirus Corporate Edition or Symantec Client Security. The update may solve a problem that you have. You need to know how to obtain the update.
To download product information and new builds
- Go to the Symantec FileConnect Web site.
- Click your language to log on to the FileConnect system.
- In the Serial Number box, type the serial number that is printed on your certificate or upgrade insurance notice, and then click Login.
If you do not know your serial number, contact Symantec Enterprise Customer Service.
- On the End User License Agreement Web page, click I Agree.
- Under Products, click the product version that you want to download.
You will select the specific build that you want to download on a later screen.
- Select a download method, and then click Continue.
- Select the file for the build that you want to download, and then click Download.
Customers in other regions
Refer to the technical support telephone number that you received when you purchased your product and maintenance contract. For a list of technical support telephone numbers in other regions, go to the Symantec Worldwide Corporate Directory Web site.
Customers without support
To purchase a current version of a Symantec product, go to the Symantec PartnerNet Locator Web site to locate a Symantec Partner.
Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH116678