Monitor Policies with definitions containing a '*' or a wildcard character may result in inaccurate Summary Data.
|Article:TECH122014|||||Created: 2010-01-28|||||Updated: 2010-01-28|||||Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH122014|
Multiple Month Year data sets for an application containing the same data set for Run Count, Total Run Time, Last Start.
- Client pc and server timestamp were initially January 2010 with accurate data set for January 2010
- Changed client pc and server timestamps to February 2010 with accurate data set for February 2010
- Left setup as is overnight, the next day the client pc and server timestamps auto adjusted back to current date/time of January 2010
- Checked the data and a new entry appears for December 2009 which exactly contains February 2010 data for - Run Count, Total Run Time, and Last Start
- The client pc and server timestamps were never changed to December 2009
Application Metering Solution 6.1.32
Monitor Policies with definitions containing an '*' or wildcard character.
Monitor Policy for WINPROJ setup as definition name = WINPROJ, internal name = WINPROJ, and product version = 11.*
Workaround: Remove the '*' or wildcard character from the monitor policy definition.
Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH122014