How to add licenses in Control Compliance Suite (CCS) Reporting & Analytics 9 and 10
|Article:TECH134599|||||Created: 2010-01-01|||||Updated: 2012-02-06|||||Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH134599|
How to add new licenses in Reporting & Analytics after the software has been installed.
Licenses must be added while using a CCS Administrator account
Follow these steps to add additional licenses after CCS Reporting & Analytics has been installed:
- Launch the CCS Reporting & Analytics console.
- Click Setting icon (red toolbox) across the top.
- Click Licenses on the sub-menu.
- In the left column, click the Add License link.
- Click Import.
- Browse to the location of the new .SLF license file. Double click the file to add it or select licenses to be added.
- Repeat these steps to add additional licenses.
NOTE: If console fails to launch due to license errors, add licenses using the license utility executable;
How to add a license (slf file) to CCS (Control Compliance Suite ) using the license executable file.
Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH134599